Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-12-2019, 08:48 PM)OSUfan Wrote: It seems the only one griping about their scouting situation are fans who believe they know something about the internal operations of the franchise. It cracks me up. As a coach why would you not want to be heavily involved in the scouting process? I absolutely would want to be. I would want to know that the players we were looking to add to our team are the guys that I want to be coaching. Not sure why so many have such a problem with this.

Here is a good article:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2018/01/08/mike-brown-marvin-lewis-fact-fiction-cincinnati-bengals-cheap-players/1008947001/

Oh...well...as the college football season is during the NFL season, it seems like a coach would have more important things going on like...GAMEPLANNING! There's a reason why each other team has 2-3 times as many player personnel department employees than the Bengals. And coincidentally, we're the only team without a playoff win in 27+ years. Yeah, we do things differently.

Taylor has been here since early Feb. Are we expected to believe that he's:
Scouted college free agents
Scouted NFL free agents
Assessed the roster
Evaluated coaches
Hired coaches
Developed offensive and defensive philosophies
Developed an offensive playbook
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - THE PISTONS - 05-12-2019, 10:26 PM