Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-12-2019, 11:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When people say other teams will have cap hell...they neglect to notice all the free agents we lose:

Hall, Marvin Jones, Sanu, Whitworth, Zeitler, Nelson, and Whitworth to name some recently. So our 'efficient' cap management doesn't help us avoid that.

Honestly when I hear people knocking Super Bowl teams for real or potential cap issues, it seems so odd to me. Are we saying we're happier with constant mediocrity than we would be with a SB appearance followed by a couple years of cap issues? Is that really where we're at? Heck, I'd trade 5 or maybe even 10 years of bad football for a championship run. I've been watching mostly bad football for 20+ years anyway.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - Shake n Blake - 05-12-2019, 11:54 PM