Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
(05-16-2019, 12:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: True. None of us in daily life should be told, but we have to be reminded by ourselves and/or management from time to time. In players cases, I can see where they could easily let up when they don't believe in the leadership. Can you imaging year after year trying to stay focused on a coaching gameplan that just didn't work, or staying focused in your personal life working for a company where discipline was absent and leadership was like watching the three stooges in a haunted house day after day? 

I'm doing this right now......and I gotta admit, I ain't exactly the gung ho, get it done no matter the cost kinda guy I was before all of these biscuits were hired into "upper management" to come in and sop up the gravy all of us have cooked getting this company back on its feet.  In fact, I'm actively job shopping right now, with two offers pending.  People who think that this can't happen are sorely mistaken.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-16-2019, 05:03 PM