Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
(05-18-2019, 10:55 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Maybe Mike Brown didn't have anything to do with Marvin's problems and anybody who keeps the same job for 16 years without postseason success would face the same issues he did? I wouldn't even necessarily say that Marvin had the life sucked out of him - I think he'd love to still be coaching - he just got stale here. If he gets a shot with another team, I'd expect him to have success there... but it wasn't going to come here anymore.

I understand defending Marvin for helping us get out of that 90's swamp but i cannot understand people defending him after going 0-7 in the Playoffs and continually losing to the Steelers over and over again. In the end it is the coaches job to coach up what he has got and Marv failed in the big games time and time again. There is no excuse for this and people that make up for excuses for this weird me out man.

I am going to give our new HC the benefit of the doubt until he fails like Marv did and i doubt he gets near as long of a leash.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2019, 01:17 PM