Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
(05-20-2019, 04:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree with this Pistons, i am just willing to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt until he shows he cannot win a Playoff game. Marv shown he cannot win a Playoff game as a HC, but he did bring us back to respectable and i give him credit for that. The HC deserves some blame though, no matter how you cut it. If Taylor's teams play poorly i will give him some blame.

I always try to call it like it is. No bias one way or the other, but i would be lying to say i am not encouraged with what has been happening so far under Taylor.

And really, to find out how good or bad Marvin is...leaving the management variable the same and changing the coaching variable is how to do it.

The roster largely stayed the same with the addition of draft picks.

My concern with Taylor is I think people feel we hired McVay...but Taylor was the Assistant WR Coach in Year 1 with the Rams and the QB Coach last year. That's a far cry from the guy who designed the schemes.

I do wish he brought more Rams assistants with him too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - THE PISTONS - 05-20-2019, 04:55 PM