Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
(05-22-2019, 12:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. Now people are talking about how Marvin should have held him accountable before the incident occurred.

No, I'm saying he should have been held accountable AFTER the incident occurred. You might also notice that "holding someone accountable" and "instantly cutting someone" are not the same thing. I never said they should cut the guy after 2015. Call him out in public! Strip him of his leadership role! Work his ass off in training camp! 

If Jeremy Hill doesn't fumble the ball there Vontaze Burfict goes down as one of the biggest heroes in Cincinnati sports history, but sure, let's all pretend Vontaze was past the point where he brought anything to the team there.

I'm a Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton supporter and always have been, but if you want to see complete proof of Marvin's lack of accountability just look at how he coddled Andy over the years. Has he ever been critical of the guy?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - NKURyan - 05-22-2019, 02:30 PM