Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Tried To Do Something Nice For Dayton Ohio
As a Dayton born breed son the best thing the Bengals could do for the city is to finally shut off the lights, light a match and head back down I-75.. Even the local inmates would appreciate that.. https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime--law/county-jail-officer-ranks-hit-hard-quit-fired/CY6gRLeeDSoNFXGs8Xq3PN/  I left Dayton for good in 2003 (43 years worth) with no intentions of going back unless I'm in handcuffs being dragged back.
Only Dayton would elect funeral directors to run the city. What's a funeral director as mayor say about your town? It became more than painfully obvious.
Back when I was still using at the heights of my addiction I knew Dayton police who were for all intents and purposes being hired security for dope dealers.. That's no joke folks..It was THAT bad..The year after I left to get in treatment elsewhere my kids called me to tell me I was on the most wanted list for a petty possession charge. Yup, lil old harmless me was once on the most wanted list for my less than a nickle bag.. Luckily the statue of limitations ran out on that, but they'd still lock me up for 3 months minimum for driving without a license more than 16 years ago and once even locked me up because my DOG RAN AWAY..Seriously? Yes...my dog ran away and I went to jail for it.. Screw Dayton..They don't deserve the Bengals, Reds or anything else nice. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Tried To Do Something Nice For Dayton Ohio - grampahol - 05-20-2019, 11:33 AM