Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boling not practicing until Training Camp
(05-25-2019, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: When healthy that is not a fact. Boling can play physical.

I have seen it, you are knocking on Boling for no reason except him being injured.

Boling has always been much more effective at taking angles and run blocking at the 2nd level, than he ever has been at being able to simply blow a larger man off the ball head up on him.

I also feel like nobody on here is putting Boling down on purpose, because he's been a good to really good player for the Bengals for 9 seasons.  But the truth of the matter is that Boling is injured, and has already sustained some semi-serious injuries over the course of his career.  When healthy, there's absolutely no question that he's going to win that LG spot.  Injuries to the back never fully go away, once a shoulder has had sever damage?  That never just "heals up" either.  He's had to learn to play around both of those physical limitations, in order to stay on the field.  Nobody is dogging Boling, I admire his courage and spirit to play on.  I'm just thinking it might be time to have him on the bench, and healthy to take over for a late season run.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boling not practicing until Training Camp - SunsetBengal - 05-25-2019, 03:00 PM