Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boling not practicing until Training Camp
(05-26-2019, 11:28 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: What most of you are not taking into account is that Boling is in his 30's and we have a new coaching staff that most likely wants guys that can be around for years to come to grow with them. If Boling does make the team this year it will be nothing more then a bandaid that will most likely be replaced with a draft pick very soon.

I think Boling's spot will ultimately be won by Michael Jordan (we have to come up with a nickname...feels weird every time I write that).  Glenn is on the back side of a decent career.  We have out LT of the future already, and maybe Hart can develop and own the right side for years to come.  Either way, I like that we have our center and LT already set and perhaps our future LG is already on the roster in MJ (what's his number?).  Hart will get every chance to prove himself on the right side.  If he doesn't make it, a lot of people will be able to shove it in my face, but I have a feeling he will be a very solid player.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boling not practicing until Training Camp - SHRacerX - 05-27-2019, 10:17 AM