Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL”
(06-08-2019, 07:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: LOL, If you "caught" that "segment" you were listening to him. Hilarious 
Don't be embarrished.

Baker swept the Bungals and destroyed the Ohio State Suckeye's and all you Cintucky Hill lovers are still butthurt. Get used to it.

Ok... I'll play along. I watched a 5:03 video of Colin Cowherd trashing Baker Mayfield as a player and an adult, Freddie Kitchens as a head coach, Odell Beckham as a diva, and the Browns organization as a whole. From that 5:03 you gleaned that Mayfield and OBJ are gonna have a monster (fantasy) year. Unfortunately a couple of us actually heard what he was saying in it's entirety. In summation... Baker Mayfield = Eli Manning. OBJ = cancerous diva. Freddie Kitchens = in over his head. Cleveland Browns = low self-esteem. Browns fans = simpletons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL” - jason - 06-08-2019, 10:07 AM