Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL”
(06-11-2019, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: I do in fact like Cowherd. I listened to him regularly when he was on ESPN radio. Then he lost his gig for insinuating that the schools may not be as good in the Dominican Republic as they are here. I don't listen to him now because I don't have access to him. I really only like LeBatard anymore. I just happened to catch a video of the segment in question on my phone. He has a tendency to trash both of our teams... Doesn't bother me though.

If you're being sincere about fantasy football, you've pretty much got the right idea. The only caveat is it's possible to be a good fantasy football player, and not all that great in real life. Blake Bortles and Allen Robinson used to tear it up in garbage time in fantasy. Playing from behind, and just chucking the ball all over.
Yes I was being sincere about fantasy football. Your right about those garbage time points. Thats how Big Ben gets most of his high points in fantasy football.

"He has a tendency to trash both of our teams... Doesn't bother me though."
Same here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL” - BakertheBeast - 06-12-2019, 06:25 AM