Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting take from Hobspin on AFCN
(06-09-2019, 10:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not usually a fan of his articles, but thought he had an honest approach on this Q&A piece.

Bengals not getting much respect from anyone but the fans and TBH, not all fans are sold either. I agree that the Browns look good on paper, but we also know the Browns. That team is nothing more than a Ford Edsel with a Ferrari paint job.

I’m not convinced the Ravens are going to be as tough or talented as some are forecasting. As for the Steelers, well, with much hatred in my heart for them, they have owned us. I think we are curious with the departure of AB. Not so much for Bell because Conner replaced him admirably last year.

Do the Bengals have what it takes to win this thing? I think they do, but honestly my opinion is shadowed with homerism. He may be right about the first to 9 prediction and I’m optimistic we have 9 wins in us.

It's easy to emote with your heart about your team and have hope.

It's harder when your head gets into it.

Browns make big changes and improve.

Bengals make only minor changes, some of which have questionable improvement value, so you have to kind of wonder if your hope should be tempered some.

Losing to the Browns twice last year was a dagger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting take from Hobspin on AFCN - BengalChris - 06-09-2019, 03:42 PM