Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season!
(06-10-2019, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many other quarterbacks do that when they get a new offensive coordinator?

And I'm sure that he didn't just "watch" them because I'm sure that he evaluated each play, took notes, found out tendencies, considered how he could improve his game to fit that style, and various other things, so it's not like he just did it for fun and watched straight through for entertainment.

It shows that Dalton's buying in for this year and is preparing to be able to play his best under Taylor.

Its great Andy 'buys in' and his dedication / work ethic has never been in doubt but I think you are making too much of this to be honest.

Every QB does a full review every off season, and the fact that he's reviewed the Rams offense strikes me as being one of the most obvious things you would do seeing as that offense is more relevant going forward than then Bengals one under Lazor last year.

What we should be worried about is if we here that the Browns, Ravens, Steelers DC's and Players are watching every snap of the Rams last season....i sure as hell would wager if we still had Polamulu and Ed Reed playing against us they would be poring over the rams game tape to get a feel for our new scheme and tendencies.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season! - sonofstat - 06-11-2019, 07:16 AM