Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season!
(06-11-2019, 07:16 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Its great Andy 'buys in' and his dedication / work ethic has never been in doubt but I think you are making too much of this to be honest.

Every QB does a full review every off season, and the fact that he's reviewed the Rams offense strikes me as being one of the most obvious things you would do seeing as that offense is more relevant going forward than then Bengals one under Lazor last year.

What we should be worried about is if we here that the Browns, Ravens, Steelers DC's and Players are watching every snap of the Rams last season....i sure as hell would wager if we still had Polamulu and Ed Reed playing against us they would be poring over the rams game tape to get a feel for our new scheme and tendencies.  

The beauty of going 6-10 and being last place team is other teams do not respect your team. I would guess no players in the off season from any other team watched every snap of the Bengals and the Rams from 2018. I would also wager AD did watch film on his team and teams in our division and great offensive teams like Pats in the off season.

To discredit work ethic is wrong. If you think every NFL QB or player studies film all the time and in the off season, I think you are gullible. It is OK to give AD credit for his work ethic and his high character and still not like him as our QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season! - Luvnit2 - 06-11-2019, 09:34 AM