Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season!
(06-10-2019, 12:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This article says Dalton is set for a breakout season in 2019, and he's putting in the work to make it happen!

He watched every snap of the Rams offense from last season just so he could get a better feeling of what Taylor wants to do and so he could be better prepared:

This has me excited because Dalton's buying-in and is obviously excited about the things that he'll be able to do in Taylor's offense!

Few things that stood out:

Dalton has been a straight drop-back quarterback under Marvin's coordinators and now the new system will have more play-action, which is huge, imco, because Mixon is so good and hits the hole so fast, or even when he's patient, the defense has to stay in their lanes and pause, that Mixon just needs a bit of space, so the defense has to commit to the threat of him breaking a big play, which leaves them vulnerable to the play-action.  It will also bring more big plays to our offense.  It's just another way that Taylor is bringing this team up-to-speed and revolutionizing our play!

Dalton recognizes what the new system will do in terms of giving him time in the pocket and, from his comments, it sounds like he knows he can be as productive as Goff was last season!

Everyone is predicting this team to have a down year, but I think this change is lighting a fire under our players' asses and that we'll have a hell of a year!

Hello all. Nice to meet ya.

First post. Bear w me.

Do 31 year old, 8 year nfl qbs who have been ranked in the bottom half of starters More years than not usually have breakout season?

I can’t think of any.

Happy Father’s Day!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season! - BNSF - 06-16-2019, 05:58 PM