Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals reportedly sign FA OL John Jerry
(06-21-2019, 08:36 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I didn't say he was going to be bad. I said he had a bad season and I hope he doesn't end up on the same path as Ogbuehi and Fisher. There's a difference.

I understand , I hope to god they don’t turn out like those two. I feel like Fisher and Ogbuehi both lacked mental toughness and were finesse lineman. Ogbuehi seemed like just an athletic guy who was never in love with the game of football or cared enough to do the extra things to get better. Dave Lapham basically hinted at this when talking about Ogbuehi on multiple occasions. The fact that Fisher wanted to move to TE to me shows that Fisher dosen’t have confidence in himself as a tackle and that he never embraced being a lineman. Reminded me of youth football when the biggest kid wants to be a running back lol. I think Price embraces being a lineman and has a work ethic Ogbuehi never had. Hopefully it translates to the field.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals reportedly sign FA OL John Jerry - lone bengal - 06-21-2019, 09:42 AM