Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Are Your Not In Hall Of Fame All- Time All Stars ?
(06-16-2019, 08:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: If Bonds, Clemens and Sosa get on this team then it would be criminally negligent to leave out Peter Edward Rose. While you're at is Rafiel Palmera should be on it too. Don't forget Munson and Schilling as well..

Pete Rose is on the team.  I list him as 25th man, but only because I knew he was on and I saved him for the end because he can play any position.  That's why I only have one First Baseman to keep it to 25 players. 

I looked at Palmero and I could have made a mistake, but it looked like on over 5 All Star Games and career runs scored it was Todd Helton.  You have to admit, Todd Helton could flat out hit. 

To those mad that I'm using the steroid guys. I said I tried not using them and I could not make a list. I discovered I don't know who used them and who just never got caught. I'm not a sports media person and truth be known, those guy's don't know either.

I wanted Concepcion and Nettles and Pinson and others.  I just came up with a system of how to pick them and let the chips fall where they may. There is one flaw and that is I don't have a true CF.  I could take off Sosa and add a true CF and that person could be Vada Pinson or Al Oliver, maybe. 

I like the names you people are coming up with, and going into 4th of July and All-Star Game it was what I was hoping for.  That some of you would come up with names.  I left off Steve Garvey, which killed me.  Tony Oliva another.  Schilling and Tiant.  Nobody will mention Ken Boyer at Third, but he was good. Sam McDowell was tough. I left off 2 great catchers in Freehan and Parrish. My 6 starting pitchers do have the most Quality Innings not to be in HOF.

So 25 names leaves out many names.  Keep adding names to this.  I want to hear your players. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Are Your Not In Hall Of Fame All- Time All Stars ? - kevin - 06-17-2019, 04:28 AM