Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So
(06-16-2019, 11:40 PM)BNSF Wrote: He said the bengals defense is gonna be better because ‘Anarumo is a good enough coordinator to mask the defense's weaknesses’. His quote

How has he been a good enough coordinator? To make the worst defense in the league good? How.

Your first line about every dc who Has ever lived...doesn’t make sense. I’ve never been an nfl qb. So maybe I’m gonna be great. Lol

I agree with you that Anarumo doesn't have enough body of work to make a judgement. But you can't argue to the negative either.

So it is a matter of opinion, at this point.

But I disagree with you and state that every DC who gets promoted to the position the first time, come with no DC experience. But it's important to consider that they do come up the ranks and have football defensive backgrounds.

So your QB analogy is not accurate. You don't get promoted to an NFL QB. Even a back up QB, is an NFL QB. A college QB is still a QB. There is no assistant QB.

So unless you have QB experience in college or backup QB experience in NFL, your chances of being a great NFL QB is near zero.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - N_B - 06-16-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - XsandOs - 06-17-2019, 12:14 AM