Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So
(06-16-2019, 10:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But he was a very successful defensive backs' coach and is known for his aggressive style, which aggression is the best way to mask a defense's weakness because you cause confusion and force mistakes.

A few other guys passed, but I think that's because of their egos (guys like Del Rio), so I'm pretty sure that, along with the other new positional coaches, they can put together a solid defense.

No one on here really knows how well the upcoming season is going to be,but I do really feel this new team is going to play very hard,to the whistle,and be in the hunt in every game. We are going to see a hungry team out to prove they are legit.Yes,with new coaches,alot of new players and all that I do believe the first season under ZT will be a learning one and I could see them winning 8- maybe 9 games.If with a little luck,maybe 10.It really depends on the health of the team and the coaches putting the RIGHT PLAYERS in the right positions to win games.Gotta be able to outcoach the enemy. I am excited to see this new team on sundays. I could see us splitting with our division and winning 6-7 games at home.That would be a 10 game winning season.Our defense HAS TO STOP PEOPLE,that will be the formula for winning this year. :andy: ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - N_B - 06-16-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - fortyyearfan - 06-17-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 10:51 PM