Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
(06-17-2019, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're fine. Pacman is retired and a former Bengal. If we was still playing for say - Denver - then it'd usually go in around the NFL.

As someone who spent his first 30 years in and around Covington, west side of Cov probably isn't the best spot for Pacman. Not that it's ever been a great place, but Cov is really run down with heroin addicts over the last 10 years or so. It's an epidemic down there. I guess as long as he's not in there flipping pizzas and is very hands off, he should be fine..but for someone who is so prone to finding trouble, he should definitely avoid hanging around that area. 

Honestly, I haven't been through there much besides for just passing by or if I had a meeting or something in Covington (or I've presented at Holmes a few times), so I couldn't make a comment one way or the other.  I quit going to Mainstrasse just because that was always a bunch of college kids with fake IDs, but it sounds like some people are trying to buy property along the riverfront and build it up with nice houses, hotels, and whatever else.  I could be completely wrong about that.  

This sounds like it's more inner-city, though, and Covington definitely has its share of questionable characters.

I'll definitely make sure the sun's out if I ever go there, but maybe he'll end up doing ok.  His wife sounds like she knows what she's doing, so maybe she'll be the sane one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BFritz21 - 06-17-2019, 12:47 AM