Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
(06-17-2019, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're fine. Pacman is retired and a former Bengal. If we was still playing for say - Denver - then it'd usually go in around the NFL.

As someone who spent his first 30 years in and around Covington, west side of Cov probably isn't the best spot for Pacman. Not that it's ever been a great place, but Cov is really run down with heroin addicts over the last 10 years or so. It's an epidemic down there. I guess as long as he's not in there flipping pizzas and is very hands off, he should be fine..but for someone who is so prone to finding trouble, he should definitely avoid hanging around that area. 

I'd like to see what the quality of the food is like.  It sounds pretty good from the descriptions.  I'm always up for trying some new wings, and I think it's cool that he opened up shop in a more "authentic" part of town.  

I love me some Covington.  Cincinnati changes and gentrifies.  Over The Rhine becomes a overpriced hipster hangout.  The Banks tries to emulate (relatively poorly) what other cities do extremely well with open-air entertainment districts around sports venues.  Covington just stays Covington, and sometimes even gets worse, lol.  You can go to a nice bar in Mainstrasse, but don't park too far south in the neighborhood, lol.  I look at it as having all of the fun of Cincinnati plus a little added unpredictability.  There's no better place to pregame, IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - samhain - 06-17-2019, 01:27 AM