Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
I wish em success and hope he can keep his nose clean to keep the cops from putting them under a microscope every day.. I would not be too shocked to learn the shop gets raided at some point by police...not that he's ever done anything to deserve any such scrutiny..  Nervous
Pizza shops often are boom or bust. The ingredients are typically dirt cheap so there's a buttload of markup to be made so lots of it boils down to taste (Is is really good) and marketing and location. If you have a great location, good at marketing and management and make great pizza it's REALLY tough to go broke running a pizza joint, but plenty have managed to screw it up more than once.. I bet plenty of snot nosed, pimple faced kids will be dropping by to "fill out an application".. lol
 If you're a teenager working in a pizza joint and don't have a face full of zits you're just not trying.. I have a buttload of experience with pizza joints.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - grampahol - 06-17-2019, 01:38 AM