Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
(06-18-2019, 09:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Keys to a good business start up in the food business Fast food which pizza includes pizza):

1. Low overhead - keep rent low so place like Covington likely extremely low overhead.
2. Keep start up costs low for décor and equipment.
3. Brand the business, Jones seems to have branded it well with former Bengals items on the menu.
4. Keep food and paper costs down - Pizza has around a 15% cost so one of the best money makers. The alcohol can be tricky, due to theft, added insurance costs and others costs has to be managed well.

It appears they have a great business plan, as far as the class comment, it is a fast food bar/restaurant so you don't spend $500K on décor, if he did quick way to go out of business. I am surprised he did not go with orange and black décor, red is traditional pizza, but he is trying to brand Bengals into his business,

I agree with everything above ...except... The photo just reeks of cheap.. You would think orange and black MIGHT have been the better color option, but then it would clash with police uniforms so there is that to think about.. Perhaps they're thinking to add a little orange somewhere and have the SWAT team kind of round out the black parts.. In other news Zac Taylor announced a ban on current Bengals players from ever stepping foot in... well,, you know..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - grampahol - 06-18-2019, 09:47 AM