Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 reasons Mixon will lead the league in rushing in 2019
(06-22-2019, 06:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ditto, and also hoping that they saw more out of Evans and Jefferson to go along with Vigil, Brown, and Pratt than we did and, perhaps, thought they were put in a poor position due to their scheme.  There could be some truth to that, but they were SO bad, I just wonder how much could be attributed to that.

I was certain they would bring in another FA after the dust settled, but I would have thought they would have done it already to get them up to speed.

Are there any FA gurus out there that know if there is a rule about not having to guarantee a contract or something for a veteran signed after a certain date?  I think I remember hearing some reason like that in the past?

So bad that even an over-the-hill past his prime LBer would still be better.

It's so funny how we complain on those kind of signings in the past but our LBers like Nickerson(who was a starter might I add)would now make those seem legit.

The Bengals might not be the most ideal team for a FA, but if they're wanting to start, it would have been an enticing situation.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 reasons Mixon will lead the league in rushing in 2019 - BengalsRocker - 06-22-2019, 09:38 AM