Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEs...overlooked part of the offense.
This has been the subject of some conjecture as the Rams were not known for using their TEs as much as receiving threats as they did as blockers. It has been theorized that the Bengals have much more talent than the Rams at TE and will likely be using them much more. That, as well as the drafting of Sample in Rd 2, signals a real dedication to the rushing attack.

When you consider where the Ram's offense was before McVay, one can help but be excited because I think ZT is taking over an offense with a much more experienced QB and more talent across the board. TEs being a big part of that mix. The rushing attack has me really excited as well. The drafting of two young stud RBs to mix in with Mixon (ba dum bum, teeesh!) and Gio combined with the emphasis on the offensive line has me thinking of long-sustained drives that wears down the opposition and gives the defense time to rest and remain fresh.

I have said it before: the two points in his career when Andy had (what I consider to be) a really good OC (Gruden and Hue), he went to the playoffs every time. I see a similar forecast for this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TEs...overlooked part of the offense. - SHRacerX - 06-21-2019, 07:11 AM