Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEs...overlooked part of the offense.
(06-21-2019, 08:53 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 2 people's weight on an arm and a lineman's weight on an ankle, not even a robot would be able to withstand, probably.

All good reasons his ankle got mashed, but it doesn't take away the fact that it happened nor the fact that he's been the victim of more than his share of freak injuries over the years. If he stays healthy all season I'll be a bit more than shocked, but if anyone is "due" for at least one healthy season it's Tyler Eifert. Healthy or not you really have to assume he's not gonna be as fleet footed as he was a few seasons ago.. I really don't expect him to be the same threat even if he never gets more than a hangnail all season. I also hope I'm proven completely wrong. That would be a first!  Shocked
It almost sounds like some people want to say, "Well yeah he was just injured last year, but he was ONLY run over by 5 steam rollers at the same time, mauled by a grizzly then attacked by a pack of hungry lions then barely survived a horrific plane crash into a mountain! He'll be just fine.."
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TEs...overlooked part of the offense. - grampahol - 06-21-2019, 10:31 AM