Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Baker Fever is catching on!
Not surprisingly , no one here mentioned this breaking news story here.
Tim Ryan, the esteemed senator from Ohio and favorite to be our next potus was in South Carolina the other day at a cookout, along with a bunch of other candidates running for prez. One question they axed everyone was who was their hero. Most everyone said their wife or some other sappy answer.  Ryan said his hero was Baker the Dream Maker Mayfield.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Tim-Ryan-President-Baker-Mayfield-hero-133027716/

Ryan is one of the most intelligent man in the world. He knows talent when he sees it. He got the Baker fever. More of you less intelligent fans will get the fever after Baker sweeps your teams this year. Its a great time to be a Browns fan.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 6jd02kc5ynem5dd4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tr2cqdwi005xw7h6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Our next Potus a Browns fan ?

Now that is a scary thought, lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Baker fever?

Meh, by midseason they'll be renaming him Faker Mayfail..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 12:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Baker fever?

Meh, by midseason they'll be renaming him Faker Mayfail..

Or Julia Child. 

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 12:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or Julia Child. 

And representation from Jackie Childs..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 02:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And representation from Jackie Childs..

Under Center: LOL

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 08:57 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Not surprisingly , no one here mentioned this breaking news story here.
Tim Ryan, the esteemed senator from Ohio and favorite to be our next potus was in South Carolina the other day at a cookout, along with a bunch of other candidates running for prez. One question they axed everyone was who was their hero. Most everyone said their wife or some other sappy answer.  Ryan said his hero was Baker the Dream Maker Mayfield.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Tim-Ryan-President-Baker-Mayfield-hero-133027716/

Ryan is one of the most intelligent man in the world. He knows talent when he sees it. He got the Baker fever. More of you less intelligent fans will get the fever after Baker sweeps your teams this year. Its a great time to be a Browns fan.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 6jd02kc5ynem5dd4g.jpg]

Okay, I am officially on the bandwagon.

The 'Bakerthebeast is an alt account' bandwagon, that is. This is getting too ridiculous for you to be a real person.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 08:57 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Its a great time to be a Browns fan. 

You mean since the browns have not played a game yet?.....so the losing hasn't begun?
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 04:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, I am officially on the bandwagon.  

The 'Bakerthebeast is an alt account' bandwagon, that is.  This is getting too ridiculous for you to be a real person.

A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 07:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.

No. He has dementia.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 04:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, I am officially on the bandwagon.  

The 'Bakerthebeast is an alt account' bandwagon, that is.  This is getting too ridiculous for you to be a real person.

Yep.  No way this guy is real.  Browns fans are deluded, but this is an entirely different level.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 07:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: A senator from the state of Ohio had to pick between Andy Dalton and the Dream Maker as his hero. He picked Baker. Go figure. He must have the fever.

You are correct, he must have a fever. He HAS to be sick to think mayfield will do anything other than flame out this season...like every other browns qb.
Reply/Quote

They do seem to be an almost satirical representation of the deluded browns fan. 
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 08:57 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  One question they axed everyone was who was their hero.

There was a mass murder in South Carolina the other day and we didn't hear about it? Amazing. 
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 02:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There was a mass murder in South Carolina the other day and we didn't hear about it? Amazing. 

Beat me to it. I guess no one ASKED about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
When you all are hit with the Baker Fever, I will say I told you so. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Damn it, I just got over disco fever.
Reply/Quote
Beaker fever, everyone! Catch it! Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This is what Baker Fever will look like when it's all said and done. 

Reply/Quote