Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the one thing you will pay attention to in the preseason
Primarily I hope to see no injuries or at least as few as possible with all our starters ready to go in Seattle.. Preseason is usually just knocking off the rust and if they lose every game so be it as they don't count towards the regular season anyway. I would hope to see the Oline perform well and LB's as well.. Clock management in preseason is pretty meaningless so I doubt that'll be an issue and if it is we'll see that in the regular season as well..
What I REALLY wanna see is which washout receiver gets the most fluff ink from Hobson to tell us why we should all jump on the late round and CFA player bandwagon only to be disappointed or to see them get cut, picked up by another AFCN team and turned into an instant superstar!  You know we can count on at least one of em.. How many preseason beasts will ride the pine and make us all want to see a regular cut in favor of em?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the one thing you will pay attention to in the preseason - grampahol - 06-25-2019, 07:37 AM