Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 07:49 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: ZT has zero idea how tough this division is and going to be.The browns are stacked to win this division going away and I could easily see us tanking and being the last in the AFC north.If all of us fans are realistic about this upcoming season with new everything in bengleland, you have to realize we are going to go through a tough season.You just know key players are going to get hurt and this team has more injuries than the armed forces and I am a vet.He is going to have his eyes opened big time,the ravens have a upcoming qb that is going to be great,the steelers are the steelers,and the brownies are stacked everywhere including a top qb  and I believe they are going to be a big time tough out. I could say maybe 7 wins as you know these teams we are facing this season will figure ZT out and just out coach the guy,they will bait him all game as a unproven dude and he will suffer loses to learn from.I am being a bad man now but I see what I see.They will have to prove me otherwise,been around the game 50 years and to me no one fears the nati. :paul: Cry

Wow. That was a tough read. 1 man does not make a team. ZT being a first time HC does not make him apt to be baited like an 8th grader going into HS. Geez, have a little more trust in the smarts others praise him for having. Not saying he won’t make mistakes. Belichick makes mistakes too. Coaching is going to help the guys overcome adversity.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - HarleyDog - 06-25-2019, 08:36 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM