Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 06:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Atleast our 2nd Round pick is a blocking TE. That will be exciting watching him...block.

Exactly. We lost a blocking LT... at least we have another top blocker (the best blocking TE in the draft). Placing blocking TEs outside the tackles can help the OL.

(06-25-2019, 07:49 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: ZT has zero idea how tough this division is and going to be.The browns are stacked to win this division going away and I could easily see us tanking and being the last in the AFC north.If all of us fans are realistic about this upcoming season with new everything in bengleland, you have to realize we are going to go through a tough season.You just know key players are going to get hurt and this team has more injuries than the armed forces and I am a vet.He is going to have his eyes opened big time,the ravens have a upcoming qb that is going to be great,the steelers are the steelers,and the brownies are stacked everywhere including a top qb  and I believe they are going to be a big time tough out. I could say maybe 7 wins as you know these teams we are facing this season will figure ZT out and just out coach the guy,they will bait him all game as a unproven dude and he will suffer loses to learn from.I am being a bad man now but I see what I see.They will have to prove me otherwise,been around the game 50 years and to me no one fears the nati. :paul: Cry

You seem to be a fan of every team but the Bengals. What insight do you have about how clueless ZT is? What makes you think he wouldn't prepare himself?

Baltimore???? How can anyone like Lamar Jackson over AD? Only one of them can pass. And all running is going to do is get the QB hurt. But I guess they can just use the RB depth with their new offense. Also, Baltimore lost both Suggs and Za'darius... and CJ Mosley. 

Steelers are the Steelers... You have already given up; defeatism. Why watch games? ICYMI the Steelers just lost 2 big players in the last 2 seasons. JuJu has always played under AB. Can he be a #1? Conner got pounded last year. Can he keep that up another season? Roethlisberger is 37 years old. He loses a step every year (Peyton Manning went from 100 to 0 it seemed in one season). Mike Tomlin seems to barely be in charge in Pittsburgh.

The Browns? I've been up on the Browns too... but rosters don't equal wins. Baker has an attitude much like Johnny Football. He already had his foot in his mouth this off-season. And have you ever heard of the sophomore slump? 

The season hasn't even started yet, lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - PAjwPhilly - 06-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM