Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 03:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: #SameDey

All but guarantees that when Williams sucks in 2020, people will pull out the "he was hurt his rookie year, he's basically a rookie" classic.

Shame that injuries ruined the 2019 season. But man, just wait until 2020. They'll let some people go in FA, get some sweet compensatory picks, all the people hurt each of the last four years will magically all be healthy, and will be surefire shots to win the SB.

[Image: tenor.gif]

At some point the "bad luck" becomes bad scouting, bad medical, and bad development. Flukes that happen nonstop aren't flukes. They're a pattern.

Look forward to some sweet Hobspin articles about how Hart has really turned it around. Probably through MMA... or interpretive dance. Then there will be threads made about how they sure were glad Hart was around, as if he wasn't cut by the Giants for being terrible, and then terrible for the Bengals.

Wake me up when it's no longer Groundhog Day.

Well this shit is silly. He was injured at the OTAs scouting does not prevent that in any fashion. If I am not mistaken he played all but one game over the last three seasons for Alabama.

I really like your Chicken Little bit about him sucking next season. Some things certainly do not change. What franchise is soliciting your talents?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - OSUfan - 06-25-2019, 08:53 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM