Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gresh is one of a couple Bengals who I never understood why he got so much hate. The crazy thing is he was hurt a lot in college, but he was an Ironman for us. I haven't cared much about Lap since the day he called Gresh out and then turned punk when Gresh confronted him. 

People hate on Gresh because he sucked and was an emotional crybaby. That's why. Under achiever the Bengals took over a HOFer in Gronk and he couldnt hold Gronk's jock. Weak willed and never (rarely) showed up in big games. Dude was trash for a 1st rounder. Period. The 1st rd TE that came after him ran him out of town year 1.

No one... not a single Bengals fan should be sad he left for AZ. Not missed at all. Eifert for 8 games >>>> Gresham for 16. Hell, I would take Eifert's work over a 4 game season over Gresham for 16 games.

BTW, you've got it wrong on who the punk was in the Gresham v Lapham spat. Read the transcripts here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2014/12/15/7393655/audio-and-transcript-of-postgame-spat-between-jermaine-gresham-and 

With how big of a diva ***** Gresham was in Cincy I doubt Lapham was afraid of him. Dude was all talk.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - PDub80 - 06-26-2019, 12:05 AM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM