Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-26-2019, 11:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: I think they'll be OK. Glenn played injured much of last year so his performance fell off a bit, but this is a new season. Boling? Don't know, but I believe they have the players to make up for him if he can't go this season. The only position on the Oline I feel the least comfortable with is Bobby Hart at RT. I think they have the guards pretty much covered, but I don't feel all that inclined to jump on the Westerman bandwagon. He's had a full 4 seasons to crack the opening lineup and has failed every year since his arrival.
As of now I think if they can muddle through this season with no significant losses to injury after Williams next season looks to be solid with the promise of yet more acquisitions in next year's draft. The sky hasn't fallen. It's merely drooping.  Injuries have always been the issue that rises it's ugly head before, during and even after seasons. It would be nice to have at least one season where injuries don't play the biggest part in the win/loss record books.

Glenn has been injured in each of the past 3 seasons. Don't expect him to be miraculously healthy and play at a Pro Bowl level. It's why Buffalo dumped him on us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - THE PISTONS - 06-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM