Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-26-2019, 03:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: Glenn was one of the worst starting LT in the league last year.

I think Paul D etc on the radio made excellent points about how this injury effects the offense, Dalton's future, and extensions. Williams and the rest of the class was selected to produce now. The team didn't do much in Free Agency so this was a significant draft.

Rams O didn't produce until they got that LT (Whit). The Rams O system needs strong Tackles. We are likely going to shift offenses now. Have to.

You can't play action and go deep (the Rams Offense)  when you have less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.
1.) Glenn was eventually going to be the LT this year with Williams being the RT. Once the coaches realized how much Hart sucks.  Glenn has had good seasons in the not so distant past I would not say he can't do that again.

2.)Whit and Mcvay came in at the same time.

3.) Our interior Line has the capability of being good. Price being healthy should make him better, Boiling is good, and I personally think that Westerman will win the RG position this year and will have a break out year this season.

4.) Mixion lead the AFC in rushing last season, Boyd had 1000 yards last year, and Green was on pace for 1,000 yar+ season as well as a 10 TD away before getting hurt.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - J24 - 06-26-2019, 03:51 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM