Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-26-2019, 10:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We had $50+ million of capspace this offseason and arguably didn't upgrade a single position unless you consider Miller a minor upgrade.

This whole 'get a batch of Zach's players' thing is nonsense.

And we have an extremely inexperience coaching staff. You'd think we would have upgraded 2-3 positions to give the staff a chance.

Nope. Looks like our offensive line is worse than last year and then we did very little at LB unless you like to project rookies being Pro Bowl players.

Meanwhile the Browns trade for OBJ, Vernon, and sign Hunt. We do very little to improve a 6 win team.

I might be wrong but I don't expect the Browns to be nearly as good as everyone is making them out to be.

And I'm only speaking for our team from the point we are at. I wish we had hired more experienced coaches and signed some actual players with all our cap space but that time is past and gone. Which is why it's probably not a big deal in the grand scheme of this season losing Jonah Williams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 06-26-2019, 10:43 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM