Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-27-2019, 02:10 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You live in a bubble my friend.  I've actually heard them make fun of him on ESPN, FOX, and other major media outlets. He's a hooping hollering homer that is the Bengals ownership mouthpiece.

https://awfulannouncing.com/2013/hilarious-bengals-radio-call-is-the-nfl-highlight-of-the-week.html

And yes a much younger and stronger Gresham could kick ol' Laps ass easily.

To say otherwise is just living in a veteran Bengals fantasy land.

Dude was the only one who had enough nuts to take on Geno in drill practices.

Let's just sh+t on him a little more though. 

Fans of this team just make me wanna shake my damn head.

I'm a big fan of Lap and don't care what other media people think of him.  His analysis is so often really accurate.  He's a homer to be sure, something I actually enjoy about him.  His exuberance can be a bit on the intrusive side at times but I love the flavor.

But as for Gresh, I think you have a bit of a point.   The guy was a violent blocker and physically very intimidating.  And when he came into the league he had really good hands.  They said he was a slow study, which I believe.  But it makes me wonder what the team culture was for guys like him (and Ross?) - and how much of it was the Head Coach, the coaching staff as a whole and maybe other players?

I believe he made the pro bowl in Arizona.   He was strong as a bull and had long arms.   I remember thinking that Lap might want to make sure he didn't run into Gresh in a dark ally...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - 3wt - 06-27-2019, 04:32 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM