Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 09:07 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I disagree. Every team has weak spots. If you were a fan of any other team besides a perennial winner, you would see the same thing. There seems to always be something for people who like to complain, to complain about.

But your point seems a little convoluted.  You say great coaches don't have bad players, but then you say the greatest coach of this era couldn't do anything with our roster. And then you mention a great player.... Is it the coaches or players?

This is so rediculous I dont even know where to start.  Of course every team has some weaknesses.  Bobby hart and vigil are among the worst in the league at their position.  Earlier you said sample can help make up for the loss of jonah.  As soon as I read that its clear you have no idea what you are talking about.  There are things we can do schematically but sample or any blocking te simply will not be able to do what a decent tackle would be able to do. 

Please show me where I said good coaches dont have bad players.  Is it coaches or players? Lol this is so dumb I dunno where to start.  Obviously the rest of the world knows its a combination of both.  The fact you cant comprehend this is amazing.  I said belicheck could not make up for our deficiencies...its an opinion that can never be proven correct or incorrect since bill isnt coaching this team.   Bill has had the best player in the history of the nfl for a long time.  When you have the best qb in the nfl and you have a coaching staff making adjustments to put the team in best position to win, guess what happens?? If we had tom brady I wouldent be nearly as concerned.  A bill belichick team has never had an oline like what we are looking at this year.  Now that its looking like boling is out too we only have 1 serviceable starter in glenn.  I truly believe westerman is the 2nd best guy we have now.  Price was horrible last year...when we signed miller buffalo fans were dancing in the streets they were so happy he was gone and bobby hart is the worst starting rt in the league.  If you think our holes arent more glaring you either havent watched the team or dont understand football.  Thats just our oline.  Dont get me started on our lb's who are easily the worst in the league.  Its painful as a fan and its never ending with this team because ownership will never change and katie isnt going to be any better than her penny pinching father.  This circle will never end...I feel especially bad for the veterans like aj, geno and dunlap that they have to go through another season with no shot at super bowl because ownership just will not do whats necessary to build a stronger roster.  There were plenty of guys out there for the oline and lb this year and we chose to ignore it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - mikey6866 - 06-27-2019, 09:45 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM