Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(07-01-2019, 06:27 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Funny how you skipped right over the portion about the medical examination at the combine and went straight to our medical staff missing something. So thanks for playing!

Funny how you skipped practically everything I wrote to go back to the only thing you continue to cling to in any of the Wiliams threads.  We all get it.  You think it's 100 percent impossible for any injury to slip past the superhuman doctors at the combine.  You did nothing but google a few  articles saying how great combine exams are. I mean, a medical professional has never made a mistake right?  I wonder why any of them even bother to take out malpractice insurance? 

If the combine results are so infallible, then why do teams feel the need to send their own doctors to the combine to look closer after the initial combine eval?  Why would anyone need a second visit when the first is so infallible that nothing could possibly missed?  Do they do it just to waste time and money?  Is it a head game just to mess with the players?  LOL.  Why can't owners and coaches just take the word of the one eval like you do when it's the convenient thing to do to defend the team?  Hmmmm.  

You like to take your view of the Brown family as the most brilliant and noble football brain trust in history and beat anyone over the head with it, using zero original or critical thought of your own.  In reality, you know as little or less than the ones you criticize.  At the end of the argument, you have zero clue how this injury occurred.  Was it on-field drills?  In the weight room?  Playing pickup basketball?  Enlighten us.  You can't because like everyone else in this thread, you don't know.  That being the case, I'd say specualtion is fair game until the team or anyone else breaks real details, as much as this may offend your sensibilities regarding your adulation for the Brown family.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - samhain - 07-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM