Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(06-27-2019, 03:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really understand what you arguing, but you’re helping my point that we need higher picks to get actual difference makers like AJ. Much harder to screw those picks up. Although Mike Brown certainly has in the past.

I'm not arguing anything really except that you can get top notch players without selecting them in the top 5 or 6 or 4.

Pick #9 and #11 are high picks. Should be able to field a day one starter with pro bowl potential rather easily with those picks.

Our 2nd round picks have been much better than our 1st of late. Mixon > Ross, Bates > Price and Fisher > Ogbuehi (Although both sucked).

AJ Green was our last day one starter from the 1st round before Price last year (who played injured and had a weak season). In 2006, 2007 and 2008 we had 3 straight day one starters from the 1st round. Those picks were JJoe, Leon and Rivers. Rivers being the highest, yet worst of the three picks. In 2010 we selected Gresham (1st), Dunlap (2nd) and Atikins (4th).

With our micro-scouting department it's hard to really know a lot about the players and the team relies heavily on other people's opinions than its own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - BengalChris - 06-27-2019, 10:13 AM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM