Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(06-28-2019, 11:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am saying that if we had signed Williams you would be crying about the Bengals giving money to a guy with a bad injury on a one year deal when even his own team would not re-sign him.

When we signed the leagues leading tackler in the '18 offseason fans whine because it was just a one year deal.  Think what they would have done if we had done that with a guy who had missed the entire previous season. 

I was actually one of the ones supporting the Preston Brown signing last year, so don't lump me in with the rest. And I've already said I like Preston Brown but I just liked some other LBs more this past FA.
And no, I wouldn't have "cried" about the Bengals giving money to a guy with a bad injury on a one-year deal, you are making an assumption on that. I stated multiple times throughout this past offseason that I wanted the team to sign Daryl Williams or JuWuan James.
I don't complain about every single FA signing. I complain about going with familiar guys rather than risking on someone new. Especially when a player played very bad last year in Bobby Hart.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - ochocincos - 06-28-2019, 01:20 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM