Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(07-03-2019, 11:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don't think the Bengals ever officially announced he tore an elbow ligament. And if he did tear it and decided to let it heal without surgery then they knew he wasn't going to play again that season which they didn't admit, either.

He injured it in week 3 against the Giants.  He took off one game and tried to play week 5 against the Cowboys.  Then a week later they announced he was shut down for the year

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3662707

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer is unlikely to play another game in the 2008 season but he will delay a decision on whether to have surgery to repair a "frayed" ligament in his right throwing elbow, sources told ESPN.

Palmer injured the arm in a Sept. 21 game against the New York Giants. He has played only once since -- against the Cowboys on Oct. 5
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - fredtoast - 07-03-2019, 11:32 AM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM