Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(07-03-2019, 01:42 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The only way we start out having a bad O-line for the season is IF these guys refuse to buy in to what the new staff is teaching them and I do not feel that will be the case,I feel as if this staff is on board with everything ZT is saying and teaching and that is why he hand-picked every single one of them and I believe this staff will not allow these players to let down and I do believe with this staff and these talented players we are going to be in the hunt every game.I am excited about this upcoming season and remember ,we have a brand new coaching staff,I mean out of 28 on staff,only about 3-4 are holdovers.I am jacked for our MIGHTY BENGALS THIS SEASON. Yes,I cry and complain about everything,expecially Jonah Williams going down,which is just total insanity,but lets see how this works out.I so wish the season started tomorrow, been a long summer without football.Our division is going to be total smash-mouth all season.The steelers are no longer the top dog,they will always be a tough out,but the browns and ravens and our BENGALS are going to give them all they want. :andy: ThumbsUp  I believe we will win against them at our place.

To translate that is means all gloom and doom, eh? Anyone can see through all that optimism to see the pessimism behind it..  Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - grampahol - 07-03-2019, 02:03 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM