Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals
(06-29-2019, 12:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Boy, our GM is going to lose his job for this oversight!  Nah, I kid.  I'm sure this is just me demonizing the Mike Brown way as always, but the picks we make never have to have any sort of urgency because our front office jobs are so exceedingly stable.  We can take a guy in the first who might not play in year one and will be a "rookie" in year two because there is no rush.

Also, I feel like someone should have pointed this out sooner, which goes back to me remembering how we were all focused on Devin Bush and not on Jonah Williams, even though Williams was declared to be the right pick and the one we really wanted.  Ehh, who knows.

Someone should have pointed out what sooner? The fact that Jonah Williams unfortunately was injured during workouts at OTAs? Yeah I would have pointed that out prior to the draft selection but unfortunately the crystal ball was in the detail shop getting shined up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals - OSUfan - 06-29-2019, 09:09 AM