Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals
(06-29-2019, 03:06 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I want to know who this dude was playing up against in OTAs that got him hurt and I was not high on this guy,although he is and will be a good player,however,I believe he is going to be injury prone in the nfl and that is just me on a prediction roll.Looking back we should have draft at least two offensive linemen and all of us on here that did mock drafts said exactly that.We did not need Finley and I think we was a reach.Should have  wanted until 2020 to get our new qb.Jonah Williams will be a bust I am worried about.You cannot get hurt in practice at the jump and tell me you are nfl ready.All the other linemen came out okay.This is just nuts and so insane.Our team is for sure cursed and snakebit.Get ready for Dalton to go on season ending IR,probably in game one against the dirty playing Seahawks,as they play to kill you.Its going to happen.Glenn cannot handle fast edge rushers and he is subject to injury.ZT is going to get gray hair really fast,I just hope the players stay with him.Its going to be a crap shoot. So hope I am just out in left field on all of this,but it could go from really bad to super worse really fast. Cool Sad :paul:

There is nothing, nada, nothing in this guys history to make anyone think he will be injury prone. Talk about hysterics. And I doubt he got hurt in practice. My guess is he got over enthusiastic in the weight room trying to get the jump on the competition and be ready day 1. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals - Sled21 - 06-29-2019, 04:49 PM