Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals
(07-03-2019, 10:20 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So in layman terms you are stating that Jonah Williams had a Labrum tear that was bad enough to require surgery to repair it yet the medical staffs at the University of Alabama and the medical staffs at the combine were unable to detect that injury. Does that put all your jargon into basic terms well enough?

Which would mean as well that you believe that the physician who wrote the Tribune article is the only medical person in the sports industry that noticed Williams wearing the strap at Alabama and was the only one clever enough to consider that there was a possible shoulder ailment. Does this also sum up your premise?

You wanted someone to address the combine physicals and I did. I explained it in mostly layman's terms with a minimum of medical jargon. Even if you're unfamiliar with the medical terms the point is still clear. So don't pretend like you don't understand. Don't put words in my mouth you clearly know I didn't intend.

John Ross' rookie season was ended by a torn labrum and he didn't know it was torn, when it was torn, how long it was torn, or how he tore it. Weird stuff happens.

How do you know the doctors at Alabama and the combine didn't detect something in Williams' shoulder? How do you know he wasn't covering something up from last season until after the draft and it was exacerbated during the non-contact drills? You don't. You're speculating everything was normal just as others have speculated there may have been a pre-existing condition.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-04-2019, 12:21 AM