Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross struggled with consistency during spring practices
(07-07-2019, 12:04 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Price got pushed back ALOT in daltons face by huge Nose Tackles,and that will not change this season.He needs help against those,We shall see how he does this season,but I am going to be watching him a lot as he is in position to set the stage for the offense and to me,I see him struggling to do that.Hope not,but Hopkins to me is better and Jordan from Ohio State is a much bigger body to play center,once he gets it down,put Price at guard.Hopefully the coaches will figure this all out and our season depends on them to coach very effectively.
Lap said Price has bulked up a lot, especially in his lower body, so we'll have to see what he can do with big NT's this year.

Price said this off-season that OSU runs a very simple offense and he was having a lot of trouble trying to get the offense down last year, but feels more comfortable this year.  Given that, I really don't have high hopes for MJ being an immediate contributor, but he definitely has the tools to develop into one in a year or two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ross struggled with consistency during spring practices - Whatever - 07-07-2019, 02:07 PM