Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross struggled with consistency during spring practices
(07-05-2019, 01:01 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: To start with, I would give ross 3-4 super good plays and allow him to just learn them inside and out,and as the season rolls along give him more,some guys struggle to learn all of that stuff,I know I would,and some players just cannot grasp a lot at once,their attention is not long term and their memory is not good enough.Too much wacky weed early in life and you struggle to remember anything for very lone,that stuff destroys brain cells by the millions.I hated to see friends smoke that crap and I was always a stay in shape guy,like lifting weights,running the road and all that.I believe he will be good this season,but he has to prove himself or else ZT will say good bye. :andy: ThumbsUp

I like this concept.   Some players just are slow studies, but can end up being great players.  Chad Johnson flourished in Cincinnati, but it took him a while to pan out.  And he flopped out in New England's complex scheme.

You have make your scheme fit the player sometimes, even if it start out on a limited basis.   Three schemes in 3 years is tough for a guy with a slow learning curve.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ross struggled with consistency during spring practices - 3wt - 07-08-2019, 04:23 PM