Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do on Independence Day?
I spent most of the afternoon and all evening and night in the basement with my dog watching TV. The fireworks really upset my dog even with the medication I give him for anxiety during this time and they don't do much for me either. So at least in the basement the fireworks are less noticeable. People in my neighborhood started with the ones that are nothing but loud explosions around 1:00 PM and the fireworks went on nonstop all around my neighborhood until about midnight.

I understand people want to enjoy their fireworks during the 4th and I don't have a problem with it but some people just do it excessively in my opinion. Also I don't really understand the ones that don't have any kind of a display and just make a loud noise. I think many people don't think about people with pets and people that have served in the military when they celebrate. Next year I'm going to rent a cabin in some secluded area during the holiday. I think my dog would appreciate that and it would be a nice mini vacation to get out in nature a bit anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What did you do on Independence Day? - George Cantstandya - 07-05-2019, 12:46 PM