Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month.
(07-17-2019, 01:48 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: As soon as they dump Votto, if Winker is still in Cincinnati, he goes to first base. ATROCIOUS outfielder. Way too uncoordinated.

I agree with Murdock, trade Puig and I hope they get some bullpen help, call up VanMeter and roll with Senzel, Winker, Ervin and VanMeter as your outfield.

Trade Roark, Mahle is not even close to toast. He's only had a few bad games and almost zero run support.
Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.  The annual dump Votto nonsense.  VanMeter is a minor league monster and major league bum.  DO NOT even think about getting rid of Puig.  That's beyond stupid.  

And Mahle suxx.  Decent arm but no clue how to pitch.  2-10, headed for 4-20.  He has found his level and it is very low.  I get the impression the Reds have zero minor league pitching just from the fact that they keep sending Mahle out there.

Love your plan to stay bad for ten more years.  Woo hoo. Sooner or later, you have to start keeping people and stop trading everyone away.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month. - McC - 07-17-2019, 02:20 PM