Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Interesting Article on Stripe Hype
(07-07-2019, 04:39 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: At least he is trying to moviate the players,and dudes today that play in nfl are so spoiled and stinkin rich,its just over the top with reality and honestly I seriously believe most players do not give a hoot about any of us,yet we can't wait for the next week to see them complete and we spend all of our dollars to support them,its crazy,I think they have captured our brains through the nsa,cia,fbi and all the secret spys out there watching us. :andy: Sad

Well, that was a little out there? I commend any attempts to motivate the team. I was simply making a funny since Nately said ZT was a millenial. But, about your stating that they don't care about us? Well, that has been tough for Bengals fans for a long time. Not all, but many. I think season ticket cancellations and the lack of attendance last year sent a very strong message to Mr. Brown. Has he changed his ways? Not sure, but we finally got that coaching change we have been screaming about for years. So thats something. 

I truly believe in ZT and honestly, I can't even tell you why? Is it the kool-aid? Is it just hoping that something magically happens and we pull off a miracle season? IDK? I know he cared enough to respond to my email when I sent it to him, and that's what coaches and players do when they care for the fans. Maybe that's it? IDK? But I'll also state their are probably players who don't care about the fans and probably can find that on every team. But I think most of them care.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Article on Stripe Hype - HarleyDog - 07-07-2019, 04:57 PM